Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Things that kept me busy or are keeping me busy

Extending the objective of this blog to serve as an online diary of my daily chores, here's a run down on the stuff thats keeping me tied up these days.
a) An MRI reveals that I have a Slipped Disc. Therefore, staying at home.
b) Playing or trying to play "Sparkling Stella" on my Givson.
c) Waiting to hear from some really elusive and hard-to-please companies that refuse to tell me if they are hiring me.
d) Working from home
e) Downloading more stuff from P2P sites

  • Among some of the quirkier stuff that I have read on the Net lately, there is this woman who wants a boob job like no other. All salivating souls, please google her name - Sheyla Hershey
  • Tania Zaetta insists she did not sleep around with the Australian Armed Forces in Afghanistan. Read more by clicking this link - http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23750747-5000117,00.html
Speaking of that tour of Tania, one gentleman who accompanied her to the turban land is called Angry Anderson, who long long ago sang this song called Suddenly. Not a great song but is special to me because this sound takes me back to the days when I started listening to English Pop - and this song was ruling the Australian charts in early 90's.
Song of the day: Suddenly by Angry Anderson.

No comments: