Friday, May 16, 2008

Weekend again!

Sometimes I wonder if I should offer opinions and comments in the first person or just a narration as an outsider. Whichever way I choose to do it, I hope it makes sense and it stays readable. Ok here goes.
a) Yesterday, I took Sonny Boy I to one heck of a movie called Speed Racer. Nice visuals and graphics but overall, pretty disappointing movie that comes from the Disney stable.
b) Unrelated event but mentionable - Shania Twain has divorced Robert "Mutt" Lange. Hmmm.. the woman who sings out so regularly about love, understanding and relationships doesnt seem to have practiced her preaching.
c) Recommendation Time - VerveEarth is an interesting website you might want to look at. The site plots the content of the internet on an interactive map of the world.
d) Lastly and most interestingly, ahem, Drugs. A recent news report on one of the leading news channels talks about stuff called I Dose that administers sound using Binaural Technology - this uses sounds to synchronize your brainwaves and supposedly replicate the effects of everything from alcohol upwards and can also simulate states of dreaminess. Period. Not saying anymore.

Song of the Day: The only living boy in New York - Simon & Garfunkel.

No comments: