Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Random day, random post

a) Kids are cute and when do something really sweet like singing "Hey Jude" with twice as much passion as the Beatles, you cant beat it. Here is a peek and if you dont find this charming, chances are you are either a serial killer or a just-out-on-parole psychopath.
http://www.reuters.com/news/video?videoId=82169&videoChannel=3
b) For some unknown reason, I want to eat Fondue. I am not too much of a globe trotter. In fact, that phrase has no meaning for me. But on the select occasions when I have stepped out and had something different to eat, some memories have stuck and some have fallen by the wayside.
Fondue is a great community dish and tastes great, especially if you like cheese and bread. Well, they are the two most common things that go into the dish and you can read up more, as usual on Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fondue
c) Morning greeted me with rain but somehow, that Ah! factor was missing. Good enough a reason for me to realize that I am somehow taking on life more seriously than I should. Whats life anyway without soaking in the joy of watching a mild shower, appreciating the flowers on the trees or listening to a calm ocean. Need that appreciation back and really soon!

Song of the day: Clarity by John Mayer.
John Mayer is one of the more casual and neighborhood kind of guys who has a voice to die for and is considered one of the better guitar players around today. No wonder, Ms Aniston has got a thing going with him lately. This song is a good example of his skills - vocal and guitar.

No comments: