Thursday, May 22, 2008

Quiet Anticipation

Some situations in life are unlike any other. The silent anticipation and hope that you live by seems to transcend every other emotion. So while you are sitting there listening to your favorite music or hanging out with good folks, the thought of what could be is very overpowering.

Anticipation, in this context, is not about laying a woman or whispering those words into your beloved's ear. I am above and beyond that. I am talking professional stuff. You will know what I mean if you revisit these pages. For now, as I said, it is all about that wait.

Song of the day: Get me Novocaine - Green Day. Green Day is one of my favorite bands and this song is one of my all time cool listens. Sheer magic of the guitar solo in the beginning and ofcourse, the mesmerizing Mr Billy Joe. That is such a great combination. Till later then, Cheers!!

No comments: